FASTRAD® Modules, discover our 3 available packages:
A graphical user interface will allow you to create and handle geometries:
- Insertion of simple shapes (box, slab, cylinder, cake, sphere, cone, triangular prism,elliptical cylinder and torus, extruded trapeze).
- Viewer 3D / 2D + objects handling (rotation, translation, etc. )
- A material definition interface with a database
- Cut operations on simple shapes
- Print & copy view functions
- Mass calculation
- Material tool (visualization, replacement, list cleaner)
- Detector handling tools
- Keyword search engine
- Measuring tool
- Clipping plan
An interface that allows the management of a data base of FASTRAD® models. When using this dialog you can store a model in your database or you can insert any model of your database inside your current FASTRAD® model.
FASTRAD® is delivered with an extensive component package model base (flatpack, TO, etc.). The user is invited to complement this database.
*Bronze package is not available in USA, China and Russia
Dose calculation by sector analysis on any Fastrad model containing simple shapes or tessellated volumes (coming from STEP or IGES format files).
Two calculation methods are proposed:
- The slant one (associated with solid sphere Dose Depth Curve)
- The ‘minimum path’ method (with a shell shpere Dose Depth Curve)
This interface is dedicated to the calculation of the Displacement Damage Equivalent Fluence (DDEF) and TID in sensitive areas.
*Silver package is not available in USA, China and Russia
Monte Carlo calculations + Silver features + Bronze features
Gold service gives you the keys to the most efficient Monte Carlo calculation: Both Forward and Reverse Monte Carlo calculation are available. The Monte Carlo is based on actual physical interactions of particles with matter. It considers the material composition and the particle behavior allowing to get a higher level of accuracy. The calculation can be run on several threads (parallelization) to decrease the computation time. The two calculations, Forward and Reverse MC, can be launched by command line (batch file) with the definition of several computation parameters in optional argument (number of shots, output file, number of threads,etc.) for a given ‘.ray’ model.