At any level, any step of modelling, our engineers provide you the opportunity to gain additional knowledge on Fastrad software.
TRAD is a certified training provider registered under N° 73-31-04810-31.
The hands-on training allows participants to assess the practical value of such a tool. An in-company training using your equipment or training in our premises, we can propose a training session broken down in separate modules and tailored to the specific needs of your company.
FASTRAD® training sessions:
‘All about FASTRAD®‘ – For FASTRAD® beginners – 2 days
‘FASTRAD® scripting module’ for FASTRAD® users – 1 day
‘FASTRAD® Advanced’ for FASTRAD® users – 1 day
FASTRAD® consulting session and complementary training can be also provided on request
- Review of software features
- CAD tool and STEP import
- Material property management
- Dose calculation by sector analysis and Monte Carlo
- Radiation shielding calculation
- Hands-on exercises
* Modeling of an electronic equipment
* Using the components database
* Applying calculations to a satellite platform
* Shielding definition